Thursday 26 June 2008

Lily Allen - Allen Scared Of Hospitable Mum


Pop star LILY ALLEN fears going home to visit her film producer mother ALISON OWEN - because she's too welcoming to "random" fans of the singer.

The Smile hitmaker once met a group of American fans who had flown into London for the night to attend one of her gigs, and her mum was so stunned at the devotees' actions, she urged Allen to invite them to stay at her house - much to the singer's surprise.

She says, "There was one group who flew all the way over from Texas just for one night to see me. I met them briefly. It was really flattering.

"I told my mum and she was like, 'Oh my God, that's so sweet! Well, you should let them stay here!' And I was like, 'You what? Are you f**king mental?'

"I'm scared of going home in case my mum meets random fans and brings them home for a cup of tea."





See Also